1 - WHO CAN SIGN UP FOR AN AGENCY PROFILE?
· All types of agencies in the advertising industry can sign up with Adstrument and create a profile. Adstrument primarily consist of full service agencies, creative agencies, strategic agencies, digital agencies, PR agencies, design agencies, direct marketing agencies, media agencies etc.
2 - WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING AN AGENCY PROFILE WITH ADSTRUMENT?
· Your agency will be exposed to professional Search Consultants
· Your agency will be exposed to potential clients that match your agency profile
· You will potentially be invited to enter pitches with relevant clients
· Your agency name and contact details will be displayed on Adstrument.com along with other relevant media platforms
· Your creative show reels will potentially be displayed on Adstrument.com and through our newsletter “A Taste of Adstrument”
· Sign up is FREE of charge
3 - WHAT DOES IT COST TO HAVE AN ANGENCY PROFILE WITH ADSTRUMENT?
· Creating an agency profile is free of charge.
4 - WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE CONTENT IN THE DATABASE?
· Only trusted search consultants who has a specific agreement with Adstrument can access the database. Some information in your agency profile will be presented to advertisers who are looking a new agency. Your agency name, contact details and your uploaded video show reels will be displayed on the website
5 - WHAT DOES A SEARCH CONSULTANT DO?
· A Search Consultant’s job is primarily to optimize the search process for advertisers who are looking for an agency. The search consultant will find qualified agency candidates for the advertiser and help the advertiser through the pitch process for the benefit of both advertiser and agencies.
6 - IS THERE A SEARCH CONSULTANT IN MY AREA?
· If you go to “Search Consultants” in the menu you can see the consultants who are working with Adstrument. Some Search Consultants are working with global pitches which mean that your agency might be considered for a global/international advertiser even though there are no Search consultants in your local market at this point in time.
7 - I AM AN ADVERTISER AND I WISH TO GET ACCESS TO SOME AGENCY INFORMATION - HOW CAN I DO THAT?
· If you are interested in learning more about relevant agencies you have to contact a search consultant. Go to "Search Consultants" in the menu and find a Search Consultant near you or contact Adstrument for more information.
8 - WHERE WILL MY AGENCY BE DISPLAYED?
· Your agency name and contact details will be displayed on Adstrument.com website along with other relevant media platforms.
9- CAN I REPORT ABUSE OF A SHOW REEL?
· Yes, if a show reel has been uploaded and displayed through Adstrument that is not accepted by the owner of the copy- or intellectual property rights or a show reel contains content that you find abusive or that is in violation with the Terms & Conditions of Adstrument, you can report the abuse by clicking the abuse button and sending a message with the nature of the abuse to Adstrument.
10 - WHO OWNS ADSTRUMENT?
· Adstrument is owned by the Danish company Hestbæk Consult.